Choosing the area you will be living in in London can be daunting, especially if you don't know London, or if you have only ever been here as a tourist, or for business.
We are presenting you various areas of Central London that are usually appreciated by expatriates moving to the British capital. There are, of course, many more, but these ones tend to be the most frequent choices of our clients.
When choosing, think about what is important to you:
- should it be lively or quiet?
- do you want all amenities nearby, or are you ready to favour interior space for a longer trip to shopping faciltiies?
- do you want to be close to the public transport system?
- how far do you want to travel to work?
- how important are green spaces for you? (although London is lucky to have plenty to offer)
- and many more criteria to consider when choosing.
Just click on any of the area names below to discover more about them.